Search This Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Poll: Bring the results to life


Another unknown(But hopefully, soon to be known)band...
So, as I said before, one of the poll results of what I should do was "Music", so, here's another band!

Introducing...

ALICE NINE.!

Alice Nine.: (I'll just do a short intro for this band...if I wrote a little something here, I'll just be repeating myself when I post some quick facts.)

Japanese Name: (I mean, this band IS Japanese, so...)アリス九號.

Genre(s): (Mainly) (J-)Rock

Members: Shou(将)(Kohara Kazumasa)-Vocals
Hiroto(ヒロト)(Ogata Hiroto)-Guitar
Tora(虎)(Amano Shinji)-Guitar
Saga (沙我)(Sakamoto Takashi)-Bass Guitar, Backing/Back-Up vocals, keyboard(Yay for multi-taskers!)
Nao(Couldn't find the kanji(I think that's what it's called) for this one)(Murai Naoyuki)-Drums

Some Of Their Songs And Albums: Zekkeishoku (絶景色; Vivid Scenery of Colors)
Alpha
Alice Nine Complete Collection(2006-2009) (Of course this is an album...)
Fantasy
Jewels
Number Six

So, that's it for today's music intro! Whether you like this (J-)Rock band or not, you at least now know who they are! See you!

*HAPPY 3 DAY WEEKEND!*

No comments:

Post a Comment