Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm stuck...




RANDOM PICTURE! XD

So, I've been thinking of some of the stuff I want to post in the future....as a special post! You'll see what it is soon ;) Anyways, so, I'm putting up a poll(Look to your right! Top of the page...)for you guys to vote on! I'll add a few general options(Or there'd be too much...) Any specifics will have to be either through request(Comments, whatever...)or my decision...^-^ Anyways, enjoy the future posts! And look forward for the special posts coming soon! ^-^ (If you're wondering what this picture is, see the comment...I don't know why I put it up....random urge?)

1 comment:

  1. In case anyone was wondering about what the pic was, it was my brother's game...he wanted me to take a pic of this explosion from his game...looong story...

    ReplyDelete