Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

ANNIVERSARY DAY: SPECIAL QUICK UPDATE


What have I been up to?...

Well, here's a quick update:

What I'm doing right now: Typing, eating a cupcake, drinking water, creating quotes. (Well, more like: Thinking and random phrases that would be great quotes popping into my head.)

What I wish I were doing: Meeting a dolphin, taking pictures of the Niagara Falls, watching the DVD set of my absolute favourite movie/drama/show

What I don't wish to be doing: Getting pricked by a rose, eating sour milk, sky diving, BASE jumping, stuck in the middle of a laser beam forcefield box, attemtping to sing the highest note possible on the piano.

What I might be doing in the future: Buying/eating junk food, defacing "celebrities", playing piano, reading my favourite manga, listening to music, being creeped out by sick-minded friends.

Other: I am currently trying to inquire the power of invisibility. I am also trying to figure out why people on my bus are always insane, hyper, and stupid. Maybe it's the constant huge amounts of Red Bull. Or black magic. or just the fact they have no life. Or have been hypnotized during a magic show and still hasn't broken out of the trance. I'm going with the first 3.

Hope you continue to join me on my "ALWAYS DEEP WORDS: HAPPENINGS AT HEART: ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!!!"

This has been an "Always Deep Words: Happenings At Heart" quick update, by: ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment