Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

EARTH DAY CELEBRATION!


Earth day has come...

So, let's go over the schedule again....

*Changed template to a green one!
*Picked up some trash outside my house!
*Hugged the tallest tree in my neighborhood(Without travelling to the mini forest...)
*Am going to do Earth Day related posts
*Changed my font colours to green!
*Voted on that Earth day poll!
*Finding Earth Day quotes!
*Planning to turn off lights for 1hr 30mins
*Having "Earth Day Suggestion" on my posts for today. (I promise, they won't be terribly hard to do."

And no worries if you missed today. The layout and everythign will be the same for a while!

Earth Day Suggestion #1: Pick up some trash! (Trust me, picking up a chip bag and throwing it in the garbage isn't terribly hard.)

SO LET'S HAVE A GREEN EARTH DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment