Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

MORE FROM MUSIC DAY


I've decided today is music day...



Because of all the bands I've been blogging about today. So, I guess I'll just mention a band one of my friends showed me. (This is the only band out of the 3 I've blogged about today that isn't German/is Japanese.) I still don't have any music by them, but oh well. The more bands, the more music!




"The Gazette"


"Cassis(English Lyrics)"




"Even if your feelings grow distant tomorrow~Surely my love will remain unchanged~Even if I pass from your heart tomorrow~Surely my love will remain unchanged~I will walk~The future not promised~I will keep walking~To the future in which you are in."




I think this will pretty much end today's "Music Day". 3 bands is enough for anyone to read about and take in. Even if you don't like them. It doesn't matter. It's enough that you stuck around long enough to at least read the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment