Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 13



day 13 → a fictional book

Wasn't day 04 'Your favourite book'? And day 14 is 'a non-fictional book' too...is it supposed to be just some random book? Like, that you recently read or something???????
Well, I guess a fictional book I recently read?
Well, recently, I've read like, 10 thousand manga (From the library and Chapters, hee hee...) so I guess just series/books I've read lately?
*Skip Beat (The newest translated chapter~hee hee~)
*Ouran High School Host Club (Volume 15~)
*The Wallflower (Hee hee!)
*Vampire Knight (Also the new translated chapters....so sad...:(...) (I just finished reading the latest translated chapter a few mintes ago, so that's the pic I put up...:P)
*Princess Mia (Part of the Princess Diaries series.....:P)
*Stepping on Roses
*Pink Innocent

Anyways, yeah...:P (6 or 7 are manga...yeah...XD)
Anyways, day 13....yay....*Goes back to read manga*

No comments:

Post a Comment