Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 24



day 24 → whatever tickles your fancy

I am SO sorry I missed a day...(Again ^^;...)

Anyways, I guess today I'll list 3 things I don't think come out early enough? I dunno :P

*Manga (Skip Beat is kind of slow sometimes, but Liar Game..OMG...it's been like, a year, and still no chapter TT_TT Wahhhh...)
Speaking about Liar Game...this one pic (Not the one along with this post :P) of Akiyama made me jump XD It was wierd because it was awkward :P Long story XD
Yeah...and manga books here...
Basically, manga XD
Oh, and new music...well, I guess it's just the whole 'waiting for it' part :P

Anyways, yeah...(belated) day 24...:P
Day 25 is going to have to be belated too, I'm sorry...^^;
My computer's not working too good today :(
So no pic or anything, I'm sorry...when it (my computer) gets better, then I'll fix everything ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment