Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 17



day 17 → an art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)

I wasn't really sure what art piece to pick (I really like this painting of a cherry blossom, and general chinese paintings...there are also some cool sculptures I've seen, hee hee...), so I guess I'll just pick the picture I drew for my friend? It was based on a pic found on the Internet, though. Anyways, I'm too lazy to pick one, so I'm just going to go with this. It's a chibi drawing of The GazettE!~

Yay for Day 17....(March Break is almost over...I'm a bad person because I've only kind of started my homework...^^;...)

Note: I'm sorry it's vertical like that...sideways...I scanned it that way before, so...^^;....

CONTINUING MY MANGA/ANIME/CHINESE DRAMA MARATHON!~~~
(Right now, I'm listening to 'Everytime We Touch (Slow Version) by Cascada!~The song is, as mentioned before, from a La Corda D'Oro video...Hino & Tsukimori Violin Romance!~<3)

No comments:

Post a Comment