Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 15




day 15 → a manga (originally fanfic, but I don't actually read any :P)

Right now, I'm reading a few manga: (I may have mentioned this before...) (Can't decide on one :P)

BTW: I am sorry I missed posting yesterday, eh heh...bad memory, then I spent all of yesterday and most of today reading manga and watching anime....^^;

*La Corda D'Oro (Also watching the anime :P Currently watching it, actually!)
*Skip Beat (Re-reading my favourite chapters~)
*The Wallflower(~)
*High School Debut (Volume 5)
*Vampire Knight~
*Also watching 'Prince Who Turns Into a Frog, but that isn't really an anime or manga is it? ^^;

Anyways, so I'll move on to do Day 16 now...(Don't want to be any more behind :P)

Sorry again for the delay! This might happen a few times, but...^^;...it's still fun (For me :P)~

No comments:

Post a Comment