Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 01



Day 01→Your favourite song
Okay, since I can't actually decide one this...the top 25 most played songs on my iTunes!
1. Lucifer-SHINee
2. Nighttime-Alex of Clazziquai
3. Perfect Moment-Martine Mccutcheon
4. RED-The GazettE (I listened to this so much when it first came out, especially :P)
5. You're Not Alone (Piano Version)-Saosin
6. River Flows In You-Yiruma (So pretty!)
7. Still Doll-Kanon Wakeshima (From one of my favourite manga's anime versions...)
8. Both Hands-Loveholic
9. Shed A Tear-Ryan Higam KevJumba, Chestersee (XD)
10. Sea Of Trees-SCREW (Such a sad song...)
11. Change-Taylor Swift
12. Stuttering-Fefe Dobson
13. Guren-The GazettE (Yay...more GazettE!)
14. About You Now-Miranda Cosgrove
15. The Diary Of Jane-Breaking Benjamin
16. Kokoro no Tamago-Buono! (Apparently Google thinks Kokoro is a word, but Tamago is not...?)
17. Miseinen (Piano and Violin)[Nameless Liberty.SixGuns Live]-The GazettE (So sad...love this song!)
18. Mine-Taylor Swift
19. Urineun-Lee Seung Yeol (How is 'Urineun' a word on Google? O.o XD)
20. Wolgwang(Moonlight)-W&Whale
21. Run Devil Run-Girls' Generation
22. Don't Speak-No Doubt
23. Cosmic World-Alice Nine.
24. Fearless-Taylor Swift
(I can't copy and paste from iTunes, so I couldn't put some of the Asian names on here :P)
Cassis (By The GazettE) and Tong Hua (Definitely Tong Hua by Guang Liang!) should probably be on there somewhere, but that's from my old iTunes...:P (I have two computers now @_@) Oh well...:P

Anyways, so that's day 01...

Side Note: I love the rainbow piano picture! It's so cool! Hee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment