Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

*New Beginnings*



Note: if you're wondering what the picture is...it's a rose made of music sheets! So cool! I love this...hee hee...anyways, onto the actual post...(Such a long post....^^; )

I've been thinking...(Yes, another post...:P I'm feeling talkative....blame the white sugar rose I ate from Miss Havisham's bridal cake (If you don't know what this is....it's a Great Expectations thing....:P...you know, that book by Charles Dickens? Yeah...just read that for English :P Google doesn't accept 'Havisham' as a word :P)...this year hasn't been the greatest...(I should add that this is a pretty, ehh....'light' way to put it, eh heh...anyways, I decided to change a few things around here! When I say 'here', I mean the blog :P

A lot has happened this year....(I know how little of the year has actually passed, though it has passed quickly...), some which are good, others...not so much. (I'm sure you all know what I mean. If you don't....well, then...)

Anyways, I'm going to type in a bunch of songs lyrics and stuff like that! (Food for Thought...) I wonder if you recognize any of the lyrics? (I'll put the song name after the song lyrics, no worries...:P...it's not going to be a total guessing game...unless you want it to be?) Alright, here we go!

"Everyone wants to be happy, no wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without any rain." (Not a song lyrics, by the way, but I love this quote!) (Not all these songs are on my iTunes, and you may not like all the songs, but I like certain parts of the lyrics, so...) (This is going to be long....sorry about that!)

"Every one can tell you how
When it's all said and done
(Oh woah oh)
And harder times will change your mind
And make you want to run
But you want it
And you need it
Like you need to breath the air
If they doubt you
Just believe it
That's enough to get you there"
(Make It Shine-Victoria Justice)

"Memories are always beautiful
In the eyes of everyone...
We can look back on the past
Because we passed there
We stopped and stepped forward again...
We got hurt
Even lost sight of light
And gave up more than once
But still we are here
Now, let's stand up without fear
For the sake of no one else" (Translated from Japanese to English: Marionette-Ayumi Hamasaki)

"You and I. Neither speaking or seeing eachother...
I'll keep these feelings in my heart
Because you're gone now...
Still memories flash back!...
I can no longer say 'You and I'" (Translated from japanese to English: Sands Of Time-BACK-ON)

"Something's getting in the way
Something's just about to break
I will try to find my place...
As I look the other way" (The Diary Of Jane-Breaking Benjamin)

"Did you forget everything we ever had?...
But somewhere we went wrong
We were once so strong...
So now I guess this is where we have to stand...
And all the past is just a lesson that we've learned." (Don't Forget-Demi Lovato)

"In the season, the month of April, the song written on the sand vanishes.
At the bottom it is a dark and endless tomorrow.
To meet, to say goodbye under the blue sky...
What is love if it just drifts away and it's gone?...
The weight of sadness more than the weight of the pain.
The spring when I looked for you the sand of the sea disappears."(Translated from Japanese to English: Saiyo/Sajou no Uta-Dir en Grey)

"The people ask me how,
How I've lived 'till now.
I tell them I don't know.
I guess they understand
How lonely life has been.
But life began again...
And yes, I know how lonely life can be.
The shadows follow me, and the night won't set me free...
You set my spirit free.
I'm happy that you do...
The book of life is brief
And once a page is read,
All but love is dead.
That is my belief." (And I Love You So-Don McLean)

"Have you ever been lonely
Lost and paralyzed
Trynna find a way out
But no one hears your cries
Have you ever been stranded
No strength to carry on
This is my reality...
Things haven't been the same
I turned left when I shoulda turned right
And now I'm gone lost in the night...
So come and rescue me...
It's cold and it's empty
Just trying to exist
When I all I have is memories
Of everything I miss...
Show me a sign 'cause I'm drowning inside" (S.O.S-Elise Estrada)

"Life in the fast lane
Fake name to try to fit in
And there's no shame
You'll change for any occasion
It's a tough pill to swallow
When you swim with the shallow
You're just another pretty face...
Blinded by the lights...
But what goes up must come down...
All that glitters ain't gold
Dreams are made not sold
This place can be cold
It's time to go home." (You're So Hollywood-Elise Estrada)

"...I've gotta put my game face on...
Until all the tears are gone
I've gotta paint all the pain away
Make like - I’m ok
Pretend I don’t wanna stay
Act like this ain't killing me...
I gotta pretend that this is what I wanna do...
Gotta play the part act like it ain't killing me...
I’m sick of looking in the mirror
Cause my mirror sees right through...
I've gotta cover up my hurt
No more-getting burnt...
It’s the hardest role I’ll ever have to play
It’s the hardest lie I’ll ever have to make
To look you in the eye
And not break down and cry
When I say goodbye...
Hide what's written on my face" (Lipstick-Elise Estrada)

"Along with the painful things-Almost to the point of forgetting-
I'm thinking of you...
Anxiety grows in my chest...
Collecting different types of loneliness; please don't cry alone
No matter how far apart we are, let's go on believing in each other
I want to remain smiling like this somehow
Without hurting you
Those emotions that had faded away with time,
I don't want to feel them again...
I will walk together, the future not promised
It keeps walking together, to future in which you are..." (Translated from Japanese to English: Cassis-The GazettE)

"The little freedom which I know
All which I should keep
It may be lost someday
Anyone is the same...
Let's deliver nonfiction
A song like misfortune pride...
The only means to prove oneself...
Nothing is different from you
Look as one human being...
The little freedom which I know
The dream which I should keep
It may be lost someday...
No one can be saved with a lie...
To ascertain each other's wound...
In the middle of chaos
The only means to prove oneself" (Translated from Japanese to English: IN THE MIDDLE OF CHAOS-The GazettE) (By the way, there are no caps problems...it's just like that :P)

"Stealing never ends sadness, if you have a conscience.
Here it goes away, Along with your heart...
In any form ask that tommorrow returns.
Shake off the feeling of confusion from believing...
I have no words to fill the immensity of the distance.
I also knew it would in due time disappear.
Every day you said "I can't help but remember..."...
Even in dreams you're alone..." (Translated from Japanese to English: Shiver-The GazettE)

"The rain that began to fall dissolves into the dry asphalt,
in the chill I wrap these hands mingling with a slight heat...
The rain that began to fall put the scent of soil on the wind,
my face reflects in a tepidly gathering puddle
Is it fine this way? Although there’s only one answer,
this is the conclusion that my gave rise to my worries, so please don’t ask me anymore...
If I blame myself will my feelings become a little easier?
You see, I’m always just playing the victim
Even if we walk and smile at one another, glossing things over,
the rain washes everything away,
The day you announced our separation, in truth I was crying
Dissolve this lie of a smile
Continuing to hesitate, continuing to worry,
I think I can become stronger
Continuing to hesitate, continuing to worry,
so until the day I can smile at such days
Continuing to hesitate, continuing to worry,
I think I can become stronger
Continuing to hesitate, continuing to worry,
so until the day I can smile at such days" (Translated from Japanese to English: Crying Rain-Girugamesh) (Just realized that's almost the whole song :P)

"We started to walk calmly and determinedly
With the same scar in our hearts
With our backs to each other
Without looking back
We believed
We found out one unchanged thing
But we felt it was changing
And took a step back
Yet another step back afterwards
So as not to be hurt
I wanted to say "Thank you"
I couldn't say "Thank you"
Because it's like "Good-bye for ever"
And too sad
Maybe I shall be born again to myself some day
And start a journey to seek for you
One day
When I happened to be puzzled a little
By a new and unfamiliar view
Which I must have chosen
The gentle wind just like you
Blew by me
I wanted to say "I love you"
I couldn't say "I love you"
But I feel it was both my biggest lie
And the truth
Even if I'm born again to someone else
I'll start a journey to seek for you" (Translated from Japanese to English: Together When...-Ayumi Hamasaki) (Yeah...the whole song...XD...Opps...:P)

"In the time that we were moving on,
Didn’t we meet by fate? You and I
I keep this overflowing feeling warm,
So it won’t disappear
In the glistening future,
I want to be together with you.
Brand New Breeze~.
I never felt this feeling before...
To catch me, and to show me your smile....
Both today and tomorrow,
I can keep on going...
The tale begins now
Just for us~.
And I won’t let it end for forever…" (Translated from Japanese To English: Brand New Breeze-Kanon)

"Twelve of them shining bright in vain like flowers that blossom just once in years
They're dancing in the shadow like whispers of love just dreaming of a place where they're free as dove
They've never been allowed to love in this cursed cage
It's only the fairy tale they believe..." (It's Only The Fairytale-Miyamura Yuuko Composed by: Yuki Kajiura)

"Hi Miss Alice
With your glass eyes
What kind of dream
Can you see?
Are you fascinated with?
Still
My heart tears
And drifts
Stuck in the patched crevices
Are memories...
To whom does love
Is cast away?
Is lamented?
Already
I spin my words...
The song to love
Can't be sung either" (Translated from Japanese to English: Still Doll-Kanon Wakeshima)

"Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting throught the wind
Wanting to start again
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards
One blow from caving in
Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under scream
But no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you
Cause there's a spark in you
You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine...
Come on show 'em what you're worth...
As you shoot across the sky...
Come on let your colors burst...
You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow
Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow
And when it's time, you'll know...
Even brighter than the moon
It's always been inside of you
And now it's time to let it through...
You're going to leave them all in awe." (Firework-Katy Perry)

"Knocked down unappreciated
Day is losing grip on the light
And everywhere I turn there is night
Locked out and confused I waited
I saw but never opend my eyes
Alone together blinded by lies
And I could never get through...
If I give you the world would it be enough for you
Not for you
If I tore out my heart and my mind and wrapped them nicely
I can deal with the hurt and the blame
But not for you...
And I don't wanna stay...
Imposing to be real when she's fake
And I could never reach you" (Not For You-Kylee) (A song in English, after all the Japanese songs :P)

That's not all, but there might be a bit too much (already), so...:P Maybe next time? XD Maybe you'll need time to get through these...XD

Anyways, see you next post....

*~^-^~*

No comments:

Post a Comment